- Index and Team
- Presentación: La fama cuesta
- The Pound Conference and the Adaptation of the Conflict Resolution Method
- Approach to Community Mediation. Challenges
- The Opportunity of Mediation for Social Interventions with People with Disabilities
- Feelings and Emotions in the Mediation Process
- Is Mindfulness an Option?
- Recensión: Mediación: de la herramienta a la disciplina. Su lugar en los sistemas de justicia
It is an academic, biannual, online, and free of charge journal on Mediation and other ADR, of high editorial quality, highlighted relevance and professional interest that encourages scientific study and rigor, best practices and innovation, analysis and positive resolution of conflict through alternative and peaceful ways (ADR). It is addressed to mediators, specialists in conflict analysis, management and resolution, and to those interested in these fields.