- Index and Team
- Presentación: Innovar o morir
- Foundations for building a relationship of trust in family mediation
- Towards the Integral Management of Conflict by the Law
- Mediation and the Syndrome of Parental Alienation
- The Open Forum as a Dialogue Tool for Intercultural Community Mediation
- Mediation in conflicts: challenges in the on-going education of elementary school teachers
It is an academic, biannual, online, and free of charge journal on Mediation and other ADR, of high editorial quality, highlighted relevance and professional interest that encourages scientific study and rigor, best practices and innovation, analysis and positive resolution of conflict through alternative and peaceful ways (ADR). It is addressed to mediators, specialists in conflict analysis, management and resolution, and to those interested in these fields.