- Index and Team
- Presentación: La coordinación de la parentalidad en el ojo del huracán
- Specialization in (Co)Parenting Coordination: What are the Key Competences Required?
- Parenting Coordination: Some Reflections for Practice within the Spanish Context
- Parenting Coordination and Decision-Making
- Characteristics of the Role of the Parenting Coordinator, and its Differences with Other Kinds of Interventions
- The Parenting Coordinator, a Linking Element between Parents
- Time in parenting coordination
It is an academic, biannual, online, and free of charge journal on Mediation and other ADR, of high editorial quality, highlighted relevance and professional interest that encourages scientific study and rigor, best practices and innovation, analysis and positive resolution of conflict through alternative and peaceful ways (ADR). It is addressed to mediators, specialists in conflict analysis, management and resolution, and to those interested in these fields.