- Index and Team
- Mediation and Access to Justice in the Field of Disability
- Business Mediation and the Generational Succession in Family Companies
- Online Mediation in Covid-19 Times
- Issues and Alternative Solutions to Courts Porceedings in the Field of Intellectual Property
- Mediation for Coexistence in Physical Education Classes
It is an academic, biannual, online, and free of charge journal on Mediation and other ADR, of high editorial quality, highlighted relevance and professional interest that encourages scientific study and rigor, best practices and innovation, analysis and positive resolution of conflict through alternative and peaceful ways (ADR). It is addressed to mediators, specialists in conflict analysis, management and resolution, and to those interested in these fields.