It is an academic journal with the following features:
- Online, free of charge
- On Mediation and other ADR
- High editorial quality, highlighted relevance and professional interest,
- Focused on scientific study and rigor, Best Practices and innovation, analysis and positive resolution of conflict through alternative and peaceful ways (ADR).
- Addressed to mediators, specialists in conflict analysis, management and resolution, and to those interested in these fields.
What is its purpose?
- Deepening the analysis of our practice.
- Encouraging higher development, specialization and rigor of the Mediation and conflict resolution practitioners.
- Being a vehicle and a space for the mediators and conflict resolution practitioners to showcase studies, projects, reflections and research.
- Publicizing the most relevant national and international surveys and advances
- Becoming a knowledge and experience exchange space for practitioners in this field both at a national and international level.
Papers published by “REVISTA DE MEDIACIÓN” have to focus on issues as follows:
- Experimental studies and practical implications of empirical and professional practice research.
- Development of theoretical aspects, theoretical revisions, challenge and development of theoretical models.
- Research, Development and Innovation: new Best Practices in specific areas.
- Evaluations and statistical surveys, analysis and critique or emerging trends, from a practical application perspective.
- Revisions, communications, case studies, updates and meta-analysis of Mediation, conflict analysis and resolution and other ADR-related topics.
- Explanation and/or application of issues that are generally ignored by researchers.
- Presentation of professional experiences and case studies.
- A debate space on professional policies, opinions, theories and other relevant questions that must be always argued and supported by relevant sources, not using an informal language.
- Evaluation and analysis of Mediation-related pieces of legislation and/or other social topics that Mediation and other ADR professionals should take into account.
- Interviews to relevant professionals related to Mediation and other ADR.
© Santiago Madrid Liras and Mónica Rodríguez-Sedano
Published in Madrid, SPAIN.